A dual master cylinder for an F-350

February 1, 2011 | By Richard Prince


I want a dual piston master cylinder for manual 4-wheel drum brakes for a 1964 Ford F-350 truck. I called Master Power Brakes but they only have dual master cylinders for 1/2-ton pickup trucks. Can you give me any information on where I can find one?


Beginning in 1967, passenger vehicles sold for road use in the United States were required to have a dual reservoir master cylinder. I think you can use a dual master from a 1967 or newer F-350. Make sure that the unit you find was designed for a truck with manual drum brakes all around.